Look us up on Facebook Events, photos and more!
SENIOR DAY OUT
Gather for morning Mass at 8 am in the church. Bus will load at 8:30
and depart at 8:45 am. We should return to the church about 5:30 pm.
We welcome women of all ages! Come and join our group!
next women's club regular meeting-cafeteria, starting at 7PM
*Anyone wanting to golf with Men's Club Oct. 11th, please call
Mike Baker 236-6011 or Doug Solazzo at 777-5537
all Judi VanCleave to reserve your seat: 503-234-1147(leave a message)
A Year of discernment, creating space for exploring Justice issues as a parish community.......read more
Here's a YouTube link to the incredible peace event at the Vatican today between Palestine, Israel and the Vatican.
Next Leadership Night will be SEPTEMBER 10, 2014! Call for information 503-777-1491 *
Then come to the next leadership night this
Wednesday, Sept 10th beginning at 6:00pm in Dillon Hall.
Who can join leadership?
Anyone registered in our parish who would like to be involved.
What if I have more questions?
Contact Gary Scharff firstname.lastname@example.org
or Gloria Gedrose email@example.com
Co chairs for St. Ignatius Pastoral Council. They can help with getting you answers to your
Current reading material: Rebuilt: The Story of a Catholic Parish www.rebuiltparish.com
- Be paired up with a new person/family.
- Offer to meet them at a Mass time.
- Invite them personally to events happening in our parish.
- Attend a Quarterly social for Welcoming new parishioners.
- Mentor for a year and then sign up again for a new person or family!
- It’s that easy! Please Call!! 503-777-1491.
Our electronic donation partner was recently acquired by a company called YapStone. You may have noticed on your bank statement that your donation to St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland was processed by "YapStone." Rest assured those donations are for St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland and moving forward your donations will show on your bank account statement as "ParishPay Donation." Thank you for your continued support.
If you have further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and for allowing ParishPay to assist you with your Stewardship.
Parishpay - Powered by YapStone Inc
Resumes in September!
CALLED TO PROTECT SAFETY PROGRAM
TIME TO UPDATE NOW!!!
Please complete the online update called "Abuse Prevention Refresher"(July 2011)
Go to www.PraesidiumInc.com and complete the following steps:
(1) Click "Armatus Training New!"
(2) Click "Click here to begin."
(3) Enter Login and Password. Your login is your first initial and full last name (e.g. John Smith = jsmith). Your password is the four numerical digits of your birthday (month and day) followed by the letters "or" for Oregon (e.g. 0501or).
Download instructions for volunteers HERE.
For additional information on the Called to Protect Safety Program, including dates and locations in the Archdiocese to view the DVD series, please click HERE.
Photo by John Bernunzio