Look us up on Facebook Events, photos and more!
- Be paired up with a new person/family.
- Offer to meet them at a Mass time.
- Invite them personally to events happening in our parish.
- Attend a Quarterly social for Welcoming new parishioners.
- Mentor for a year and then sign up again for a new person or family!
- It’s that easy! Please Call!! 503-777-1491.
EMAIL THE OFFICE AT OFFICE@STIGNATIUSPARISH.ORG FOR YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO ACCESS THE ONLINE PARISH DIRECTORY!! (LINK BELOW)
www.novenaofgrace.com <<<< for more info!
R.C.I.A. Do you desire a deeper relationship with God as part of a vibrant faith community?
Are you curious to know more about the Roman Catholic Church and its teachings?
Have you ever felt the need for a more spiritual life?
Would you like a friendly environment where you can ask questions about your faith and search with others for answers?
Consider St. Ignatius Catholic Church’s RCIA forms are on the website or call the office!
First Reconciliation/Eucharist~for Second Graders-Fall 2013
Registration forms are in the vestibule and in the parish office, or on our website at: please sign up as soon as possible so we have time to order books etc… for all the kids in the upcoming class! Reconciliation/Eucharist classes begin in early September 2013 for those students begining second grade in 2013!!!
For more information call the office at 503-777-1491.
Our electronic donation partner was recently acquired by a company called YapStone. You may have noticed on your bank statement that your donation to St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland was processed by "YapStone." Rest assured those donations are for St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland and moving forward your donations will show on your bank account statement as "ParishPay Donation." Thank you for your continued support.
If you have further questions please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and for allowing ParishPay to assist you with your Stewardship.
Parishpay - Powered by YapStone Inc
Is now available!
Adoration is in the church from 9am-9pm on the following Mondays:
- May 6, 13, 20 (27th No Adoration-Memorial Day)
- June 3, 10, 17 & 24
CALLED TO PROTECT SAFETY PROGRAM
TIME TO UPDATE NOW!!!
Please complete the online update called "Abuse Prevention Refresher"(July 2011)
Go to www.PraesidiumInc.com and complete the following steps:
(1) Click "Armatus Training New!"
(2) Click "Click here to begin."
(3) Enter Login and Password. Your login is your first initial and full last name (e.g. John Smith = jsmith). Your password is the four numerical digits of your birthday (month and day) followed by the letters "or" for Oregon (e.g. 0501or).
Download instructions for volunteers HERE.
For additional information on the Called to Protect Safety Program, including dates and locations in the Archdiocese to view the DVD series, please click HERE.
Photo by John Bernunzio