Look us up on Facebook Events, photos and more!
A number of employees and volunteers of the Archdiocese of Portland,
parishes, and schools have been victims of tax-identity fraud.
Victims' Social Security numbers have been used in fraudulent federal tax returns for the year 2013.
Victims learn of the false filings when they receive a notice from the IRS that more than one tax return has been filed using the same Social Security number.
If you suspect you may be a victim of tax fraud call the IRS Identity ProtectionSpecialized Unit at 1 800-908-4490, extension 245, and talk with an IRS agent.
All young adults are invited to join the Young Professionals (aka "the YoPros") for our April YoPros event! Join us on Thursday, April 24th, 6:45-8:45pm for a communion service and social. Then, St. Ignatius parishioner Anne Tropeano will lead us in an engaging discussion and reflection on Easter. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, including the location. All young adults, 18-40+ years old, married or single, student, professional or other, are enthusiastically welcomed in this group!
Next Leadership Night will be April 9, 2014! Call for information 503-777-1491 * Current reading material: Rebuilt: The Story of a Catholic Parish www.rebuiltparish.com
- Be paired up with a new person/family.
- Offer to meet them at a Mass time.
- Invite them personally to events happening in our parish.
- Attend a Quarterly social for Welcoming new parishioners.
- Mentor for a year and then sign up again for a new person or family!
- It’s that easy! Please Call!! 503-777-1491.
Our electronic donation partner was recently acquired by a company called YapStone. You may have noticed on your bank statement that your donation to St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland was processed by "YapStone." Rest assured those donations are for St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland and moving forward your donations will show on your bank account statement as "ParishPay Donation." Thank you for your continued support.
If you have further questions please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and for allowing ParishPay to assist you with your Stewardship.
Parishpay - Powered by YapStone Inc
March: 31st(9am-5pm) April 7, 14 & 28 (no Adoration Apr 21)
CALLED TO PROTECT SAFETY PROGRAM
TIME TO UPDATE NOW!!!
Please complete the online update called "Abuse Prevention Refresher"(July 2011)
Go to www.PraesidiumInc.com and complete the following steps:
(1) Click "Armatus Training New!"
(2) Click "Click here to begin."
(3) Enter Login and Password. Your login is your first initial and full last name (e.g. John Smith = jsmith). Your password is the four numerical digits of your birthday (month and day) followed by the letters "or" for Oregon (e.g. 0501or).
Download instructions for volunteers HERE.
For additional information on the Called to Protect Safety Program, including dates and locations in the Archdiocese to view the DVD series, please click HERE.
Photo by John Bernunzio