Look us up on Facebook Events, photos and more!
Next Leadership Night will be March 19, 2014! Call for information 503-777-1491 * Current reading material: Rebuilt: The Story of a Catholic Parish www.rebuiltparish.com
- Be paired up with a new person/family.
- Offer to meet them at a Mass time.
- Invite them personally to events happening in our parish.
- Attend a Quarterly social for Welcoming new parishioners.
- Mentor for a year and then sign up again for a new person or family!
- It’s that easy! Please Call!! 503-777-1491.
Our electronic donation partner was recently acquired by a company called YapStone. You may have noticed on your bank statement that your donation to St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland was processed by "YapStone." Rest assured those donations are for St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland and moving forward your donations will show on your bank account statement as "ParishPay Donation." Thank you for your continued support.
If you have further questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your patience and for allowing ParishPay to assist you with your Stewardship.
Parishpay - Powered by YapStone Inc
March: 3, 10th(9am-5pm)17, 24 (no adoration or 3-31)
CALLED TO PROTECT SAFETY PROGRAM
TIME TO UPDATE NOW!!!
Please complete the online update called "Abuse Prevention Refresher"(July 2011)
Go to www.PraesidiumInc.com and complete the following steps:
(1) Click "Armatus Training New!"
(2) Click "Click here to begin."
(3) Enter Login and Password. Your login is your first initial and full last name (e.g. John Smith = jsmith). Your password is the four numerical digits of your birthday (month and day) followed by the letters "or" for Oregon (e.g. 0501or).
Download instructions for volunteers HERE.
For additional information on the Called to Protect Safety Program, including dates and locations in the Archdiocese to view the DVD series, please click HERE.
Photo by John Bernunzio