Look us up on Facebook Events, photos and more!
Fr. Tom Royce’s funeral is:
Friday, December 13th
St. Alyosius Church
330 E Boone Ave | Spokane, WA
at 10 am
A vigil will be held in Jesuit House on Thursday December 12th at 4pm.
If you are looking to carpool, please click the link below. Describe your need or what you are willing to offer (e.g., you can take three people with you in your car, you need a ride from Portland, you would like to share a hotel room, etc). Include some contact information so you can find one another. Blessings!
CLICK TO MAKE FULL SIZE!
Response of the Faithful ~ In a significant innovation, Pope Francis has called upon all the People of God -
Next Leadership Night will be December 11, 2013! Call for information 503-777-1491 * Current reading material: Rebuilt: The Story of a Catholic Parish www.rebuiltparish.com
Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults (RCIA)
Confirmation Registration NOW available too!
- Be paired up with a new person/family.
- Offer to meet them at a Mass time.
- Invite them personally to events happening in our parish.
- Attend a Quarterly social for Welcoming new parishioners.
- Mentor for a year and then sign up again for a new person or family!
- It’s that easy! Please Call!! 503-777-1491.
Our electronic donation partner was recently acquired by a company called YapStone. You may have noticed on your bank statement that your donation to St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland was processed by "YapStone." Rest assured those donations are for St. Ignatius Catholic Church--Portland and moving forward your donations will show on your bank account statement as "ParishPay Donation." Thank you for your continued support.
If you have further questions please email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and for allowing ParishPay to assist you with your Stewardship.
Parishpay - Powered by YapStone Inc
CALLED TO PROTECT SAFETY PROGRAM
TIME TO UPDATE NOW!!!
Please complete the online update called "Abuse Prevention Refresher"(July 2011)
Go to www.PraesidiumInc.com and complete the following steps:
(1) Click "Armatus Training New!"
(2) Click "Click here to begin."
(3) Enter Login and Password. Your login is your first initial and full last name (e.g. John Smith = jsmith). Your password is the four numerical digits of your birthday (month and day) followed by the letters "or" for Oregon (e.g. 0501or).
Download instructions for volunteers HERE.
For additional information on the Called to Protect Safety Program, including dates and locations in the Archdiocese to view the DVD series, please click HERE.
Photo by John Bernunzio